Sheraton Athlone Hotel
Gleeson Street, Co. Westmeath, Athlone, Ireland
Phone: +353 (0) 9064 51058
4.7/5 153 reviews
Sheraton Athlone Hotel - Book Now: 090 64 51058
This Summer, we've got just the right amount of fun for your getaway. Cruise on Ireland's longest river, cycle on Ireland's newest Greenway or dine in Ireland's finest restaurants. Whatever takes you're fancy this Summer, Athlone has it in bundles!
Check out why Athlone is great for friends, couples and active retired
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 153 verified guest reviews
97%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We stopped at the Sheraton Athlone for one night on our trip across Ireland with our family. The hotel and staff were great! Easy parking and great pool area! It was relaxing and enjoying! We wished we could have stayed longer!
- Check in 3:00 PM, Check out 12:00 PM
- Complimentary parking for guests
- Free Wi-Fi for guests
- Adult only Sheraton Tower
- Dining options include Sheraton Bar, La Provence Restaurant, Harvest Cafe and a number of award-winning restaurants on our doorstep.
- SPG Category 2
- Business Centre
- Sheraton Adventure Club
- Free Activity Voucher
- Sirana Spa
- Sheraton Fitness
Enjoy a new culinary experience
We’ve got the perfect place to get together with friends or colleagues and enjoy a great meal.
- La Provence Restaurant
- Sheraton Athlone Bar
- Harvest Cafe Athlone
Hours Of Operation
Your space - Your agenda
Designed specifically with the corporate guest in mind, Sheraton Athlone Hotel offers a range of flexible and spacious meeting suites. The largest suite will cater for up to 550 delegates.
- Blackout facilities
- Remote wireless printing facilities
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access by request
- LCD Projector & Screen
- Experienced conference & banqueting team support
- Audiovisual Equipment
Weddings by Sheraton
At Sheraton, we believe actions speak louder.
For your wedding, that’s something we bring to life in everything we do. You’ll see it in our preparation. You’ll feel it in the passion of our staff and you’ll taste it in every plate that leaves our kitchen. Extra special things, perfectly timed things and "they even thought of that!" things.
- Dublin Airport
- Ireland West Airport Knock
- Shannon Airport
- Sean's Bar- Ireland's Oldest Bar
- Athlone Golf Club
- Dean Crowe Theatre
- Arigna Mining Experience
- Belvedere House & Gardens
- Derryglad Folk Museum
- Glendeer Pet Farm
- Kilbeggan Distillery
- Lough Key Forest Park
- Luan Gallery
- Strokestown House & Famine Museum
- Athlone Castle and Visitor Centre
- Clonmacnoise Monastic Settlement
- Athlone Bus & Railway Station
- Athlone Town Centre
- Golden Island Shopping Centre