Sheraton Athlone Hotel
Gleeson Street, Co Westmeath, Athlone, Ireland
Phone: +353 (0) 9064 51058
4.7/5 (150 reviews)
Sheraton Athlone Hotel - Book Now: 090 64 51058
This Spring, we've got just the right amount of fun for your getaway. Cruise on Ireland's longest river, cycle on Ireland's newest Greenway or dine in Ireland's finest restaurants. Whatever takes you're fancy this Spring, Athlone has it in bundles!
Check out why Athlone is great for friends, couples and active retired
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
HOT Escapes this January
Sheraton Athlone Hotel launches its biggest sale of the year! With room from €60, it leaves you more change in your pocket to visit Athlone’s award winning restaurant, to shop in the Midland’s largest shopping centre and to enjoy a drink in Ireland’s oldest bar – all within a 10minute walk of Sheraton Athlone Hotel. To BOOK NOW contact our Reservations team on 090 641058.
Spa Essential Package from €125 pps
Shhh….get some alone time. Transform an overnight stay with our Spa Essential Package
- 30 minute treatment each
- Complimentary use of our therapy pools,relaxation suites,tepidarium and much more
- 1 night Bed & Breakfast
- Dinner in La Provence Restaurant
- Option to Elevate your stay to our adult only Deluxe Tower View Rooms for only €20 per night
Choose between one of the following treatments:
- Elemis Exotic Moisture Dew Facial
- Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Facial
- Quick Fix Massage
- Scalp Indulgence Massage
To book this package please contact reservations on 090 64 51058
Sleep amongst the clouds from €75 pps
Sleep amongst the clouds in our iconic 12 storey Sheraton tower with views overlooking Athlone and the River Shannon. This package includes:
- Overnight in our Deluxe Tower Bedroom
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Evening Meal
- Late check out at 2pm
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 150 verified guest reviews
97%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Back again after a lovely relaxing break in The Sheraton Athlone.
Stayed 2 night's to celebrate a friend's birthday.
I had a wonderful massage from Vivian..Wow...she will see me again, I felt the knot's melt away.
Food, Room etc were excellent.
As per usual, the staff were great. Paulina, Marie, Fiona, you made me feel so welcome. Marie was a lifesaver when my car refused to start when I had to return home- I think she (The car) picked up the vibe that i did not want to go!!!
As i have said before, I return to The Sheraton on account of the wonderful staff.
I WILL BE BACK
- Check in 3:00 PM, Check out 12:00 PM
- Complimentary parking for guests
- Free Wi-Fi for guests
- Adult only Sheraton Tower
- Dining options include Sheraton Bar, La Provence Restaurant, Harvest Cafe and a number of award-winning restaurants on our doorstep.
- SPG Category 2
- Business Centre
- Sheraton Adventure Club
- Free Activity Voucher
- Sirana Spa
- Sheraton Fitness
Enjoy a new culinary experience
We’ve got the perfect place to get together with friends or colleagues and enjoy a great meal.
- La Provence Restaurant
- Sheraton Athlone Bar
- Harvest Cafe Athlone
Hours Of Operation
Your space - Your agenda
Designed specifically with the corporate guest in mind, Sheraton Athlone Hotel offers a range of flexible and spacious meeting suites. The largest suite will cater for up to 550 delegates.
- Blackout facilities
- Remote wireless printing facilities
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access by request
- LCD Projector & Screen
- Experienced conference & banqueting team support
- Audiovisual Equipment
- Dublin Airport
- Ireland West Airport Knock
- Shannon Airport
- Sean's Bar- Ireland's Oldest Bar
- Athlone Golf Club
- Dean Crowe Theatre
- Arigna Mining Experience
- Belvedere House & Gardens
- Derryglad Folk Museum
- Glendeer Pet Farm
- Kilbeggan Distillery
- Lough Key Forest Park
- Luan Gallery
- Strokestown House & Famine Museum
- Athlone Castle and Visitor Centre
- Clonmacnoise Monastic Settlement
- Athlone Bus & Railway Station
- Athlone Town Centre
- Golden Island Shopping Centre